Children pick up words fast and we understand this so we ensure our instructors act and speak professionally yet simple enough for kids to begin to familiarize the terms in technology very early
Python For Teens Online Bootcamp
There are hundreds of computer programming languages, each with its unique purpose, as well as advantages and disadvantages. Python was created in the late 1980s by Guido van Rossum and is named after the British comedy television show Monty Python’s Flying Circus. It has nothing to do with the snake.
Python is used to build applications on the internet, in scientific research, and to create games, art, movies, and more. Youtube, Google, Instagram, and Spotify are some of the popular apps built with Python. Python is a popular computer language for several reasons, including:
It is easy to learn and use.
It’s simple and powerful. Just a few lines of code are needed to do a task.
It’s free and open-source – which means it enjoys a massive community of users and developers who contribute to extending it to a wide variety of applications.
It runs everywhere, including Windows, Macs, Linux, and Rasberry Pi.
Students learn the following lessons
- Data and Data Manipulation: Students will learn to create their first variables and acquaint themselves with Python’s basic data types.
- Lists: Students will learn to store, access and manipulate data in lists: the first step towards efficiently working with huge amounts of data.
- Functions and Packages: To leverage the code that brilliant Python developers have written, students will learn about using functions, methods and packages. This will help them to reduce the amount of code they need to solve challenging problems!
- Control Flow: Students will learn to create code to make decision, the foundation for artificial intelligence.
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI): Students will learn to integrate user experience guidelines as they develop their programs and how to create windows to allows users to interact with their code
Rich Computer Language Activities for vocabulary
This is an online-only class and holds on Wednesdays from 5 pm – 6:15 pm.
Students are required to provide their computer with internet access and enough bandwidth to support live video streaming. Lesson materials will be delivered electronically while hardware kits ( for engineering courses) will be shipped to the student’s mailing address before the session begins. You will receive further instructions on how to join the sessions after registration.
If you have any questions, please call us on 5717485577.
Students learn to read code in the form of visual language and this helps to improve their reading skills overall.
Every activity is designed to empower students with the confidence to not only write code but general English writing and also pitching their ideas to others.