Children pick up words fast and we understand this so we ensure our instructors act and speak professionally yet simple enough for kids to begin to familiarize the terms in technology very early
Students learn the following lessons
- Data Types & Variables: Students will learn about data types and how to manipulate different types of data with code.
- Conditionals: Students will learn to translate real-life decisions into code using conditional statements
- Loops: Students will learn how to repeatedly execute code with loop and iteration fundamentals.
- Functions: Students will learn to organize code by declaring functions and writing function expressions.
- Arrays: Students learn to store collections of data in arrays and manipulate arrays using common properties and methods.
Rich Computer Language Activities for vocabulary
This is an online-only class and holds on Fridays from 5 pm – 6:15 pm.
Students are required to provide their computer with internet access and enough bandwidth to support live video streaming. Lesson materials will be delivered electronically while hardware kits ( for engineering courses) will be shipped to the student’s mailing address before the session begins. You will receive further instructions on how to join the sessions after registration.
If you have any questions, please call us on 5717485577.
Students learn to read code in the form of visual language and this helps to improve their reading skills overall.
Every activity is designed to empower students with the confidence to not only write code but general English writing and also pitching their ideas to others.